Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:13:38 -0600
From:         John Langowski <langow@WI.NET>
Subject:      Re: westy upper bed foam???
Comments: To: Bill Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

How about and inflatable air mattress. This place sells an inflatable that measures 75" long x 52" wide x 6" fully inflated. To close the top, just deflate it. Cost is about $30 US. Check it out.

John

http://www.fcsurplus.com/camp/311843.shtml

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Davidson" <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 10:42 AM Subject: westy upper bed foam???