Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:55:44 PM
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and
              ignored.
From:         tFFw5L49T@NETSCAPE.NET
Subject:      >About your offer

"We Can deliver up to 1000 potential buyers to your business each day"!

Even if you don't have a website, we can help get your message instantly to the people who are interested in your product/service. And, we can do it for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising.

Are you getting tired of watching the orders trickle in? Do what the "big boys" do and watch your sales soar through the roof! Use Direct Email Marketing! It's the way of the future and the future is NOW!

No other media can deliver your message locally , nationally or internationaly instantly to the people who are needing your product or service.

Who are we:

We are a marketing company with 12 years of Direct Marketing experience, specializing in list extraction, ad copy and Direct Email Marketing. We extract 250,000 "new" general email addresses and over 200,000 targeted email addresses each week.

Our targeted list database consists of MLM, Home owners, Opportunity seekers, Sports fans, Health/Fitness, business to business , adult interests , gamblers, investors and geographical lists, just to name of few.

We run all names through our huge 200MB remove database, to bring you responses not flames . Over 50% of our business is repeat business and referrals.

Here is what we offer

We can mail for you:

All mailings are sent out to your specification within 72hrs and sent in rich colorful HTML format, with picture, banner or even full page display. We offer FREE ad copy consulting and the Point-Of-Sell Marketing knowledge to make your site sizzle and sell! All mailings are sent with state-of-the-art software to verify each address and delivery.

Our price list:

General Mailing

250,000 $200.00 500,000 $350.00 1,000,000 $550.00 2-5 million $500.00/M 6+ million $450.00/M

Targeted Mailing

250,000 $300.00 500,000 $450.00 1,000,000 $750.00 2-5 million $650.00/M 6+ million $550.00/M

************************Special List Extraction Requests********************

If we do not have your target audience in our database, for less than 1/2 cent an email we can extract hot fresh leads by the following criteria...... Country, State, City, special interest, profession , biz-to-biz and more.

To order-

To order with Credit Card by phone or by fax, please contact us via email, or phone....

Directemail5@netscape.net

1-503-330-9052 Office hours - (8am to 5pm Pacific Time) M-F

OR

Send Check or Money Order to:

G-Force Marketing Inc. 16055 SW Walker Rd. # 236 Beaverton, OR 97006

Note: If ordering a mailing, please include copy of ad, your website URL, contact phone number, best time to call and email address.

G-Force Marketing, Taking you past the limits of success! (Member of the NABL)

We also offer:

Latest Bulk Email software (several software packages to choose from)

Easiest MLM program around ---NO selling, NO inventory, NO monthly costs, NO meeting to attend, NO tapes to listen to, .......just give our product away and get paid!!!

A TERRIBLE THING HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT ADVERTISE --- ---NOTHING!

Transmissions to you by the sender of 'this' email will be stopped promptly by sending an e-mail with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Simply hit reply and send and we will remove you from our database.