Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:42:51 -0700
From:         Jeff and Tamara Nelson <ramjeff@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: temp gauge ques
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>

Mine did that for a few months. Finally got around to replacing the sender. That fixed it.

JN

Jason Willenbrock wrote: > > hey all, > this morning i did my usual warm on my 90 gl. the temp gauge needle was > sitting a little lower then the led light when i drove off. as soon as i > drove down the road at about 40 or so the temp gauge quickly went down to > the lowest mark. perplexed, i pulled over and while the van was idleing the > temp gauge slowly came back up. thinking it was nothing i drove again and > sure enough the needle went right back down to nothing. what is going on > here? my wire going into the temp sender, not the temp II, is not the best > connection, but it is connected. my water pump is also going bad. what > could this this be and how to fix? how can i rebuild that wire connection > at the temp sender? > thanks > jason > _________________________________________________________________ > Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com