Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:31:38 EST
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Van-Again Tax Refund Sale!

Well it is that time of year again. When alot of us get some mad money back from Uncle Sammy and then wonder, "What do I spend it on?" So we are having our annual Tax Refund Sale, to give you some ideas.

15" Alloy Rims for Vanagon South African Sunburst Rims are 15x6.5" with an offset of ET 30. These rims are quite nice looking. I am was selling them for $200 each on the website, but for this sale (to listmembers only) they are $180 each.

New Rim Style (wheel2) these are also 15"x6.5" with a 30 ET offset. They are VW factory Alloy Rims from South Africa, made specifically for the Vanagon. I have been selling these for $210 each, but for this sale, if you buy 5 you get $50 off your order or a free set of nuts and bolts to go with the rims ($50 value).

Rim and Big Brake Combo- If you purchase a set of 4 wheels at normal price and a Big Brake Kit together I will take $100 off of the order. These Big Brake kits give you everything you need to install new, larger, vented front discs, in your van for more stopping power. These kits are regularly $600 for 86-91 Vanagon and $750 for 80-85 vans.

Why 15" Rims? Well if you have only steel rims now, the alloy rims look good on the van. They create an overall effect that hubcaps don't. Plus they are harder to lose than hubcaps:) Also there is a MUCH bigger tire selection for the 15" rim than the 14" (stock). You can buy light truck tires in many different sizes and brand names where with 14" you are stuck with either Michelin or Yokohama to get anything decent. Finally if you are an offroader, you can add larger tires to your van and give yourself added ground clearance. I have these 15" rims on my van and I am very glad I did it. This is also the one product that I get the most complientary emails and phone calls about after the customer recieves the product.

I have about 4 sets of the Sunburst rims left and a limited supply of the new style rim as well, so please place your order as soon as you can to be sure we don't run out. You can see pictures of these rims or get more information at my website at: http://www.vanagain.com/Accessories.htm

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-765-1583 Fax: (856)-327-2242

[text/html]