Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Feb 2001 07:08:50 -0600
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gas filler question
Comments: To: Mick Kalber <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET>

Listee Gurus: These filler neck problems, are they fixable by using Mr. Wilfy's gas tank expansion tank fix ordoes that just fix the gas odor problem? I have a kit, but not installed yet to examine results.

As far as fillling the tank, my 90 GL mysteriously ran out of gas the other day while I was daydreaming(I meant driving) and after I added a full gallon of camp fuel to the tank to get it going again, the 2-3 miles to the next station allowed me to check and see how much I could get in there. Initial filling went to 14.3(15.3 approx in tank) and top off took little effort to get it to 14.7 and I figured that was close enough to 15.8 like the spec sheet says.

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mick Kalber" <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 7:27 PM Subject: Re: Gas filler question