Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:48:28 -0500
From:         MF <moby@COASTALNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Busses in the Movies

There was also some Paul Hogan movie where he got hit by a Vanagon. I have no idea what movie it was, that was the highlight. I think he was an reformed ex-con.

Also in Girl Interupted, Winnona Ryder and Angelina Jolie hitched a ride in a splittie.

( It's evident I'm a parent of small children ), the kids show Veggie Tales is filled with animated beetles and split windows. I've probably seen every episode, at least 3 have VW's.

Didn't Forrest Gump end up in a splittie at some point? I'm not sure about that one.

Matt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul M. Hillbish" <Sersote@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 7:18 PM Subject: Re: Busses in the Movies