Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:21:25 -0600
From:         Lee Roesner <paradigm@ALLEGRAPRINTING.COM>
Subject:      heater blower

Hi folks,

Always reviewing the list but little time to write. Soon I will need to replace the front heater blower sometime this summer in my '91. My mechanic says its not hard but quite a job to get to. Your opinion on whether you think this is a job that could be done at home over a weekend - and can I put it back together in good working order without destroying anything? Email direct if you like below.

Still looking for replacement rear hatch with recessed VW emblem. I believe years '87 or 88' - '91 have it. If I can't find one I may have to purchase earlier year and cut body to accept it but I hate the idea (just asking for rust).

Had front nose of van repaired: totally stripped, primed and repainted. I forgot what an acne free nose on a Vanagon looks like. No chips! Aiming to get balance of van redone this spring. Van show in Wisconsin in July :)

If you recall, I was considering giving up the Van but was talked out of it buy you folks :) So. I purchased a third vehicle for day to day driving an now the van will sit over the winter and will be fully restored.

Thanks, Lee

-- Lee Roesner Paradigm Graphic Design & Web Development 710-B Landwehr Road Northbrook, IL 60062

Phone 847-509-8704 Fax 847-480-5701 Portfolio: http://www.roesner.net/vw mailto:paradigm@allegraprinting.com