Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:38:04 EST
From:         smkb2@EXCITE.COM
Subject:      Discover The Secrets of Wealth on the Internet!
Comments: To: Friend@public.com

Hello,

Every month over 1,000,000 new web-sites come on-line. Websites from people who want to make a living from internet commerce. But they haven't got the slightest idea how to go about it. Would you like to be able to get a list of these people?

Newcomers to the Net are ideal prospects for anyone offering Internet Marketing services and training of any kind. Would you like to get the tools to trace them, take them by the hand, and sell them your unique Internet Marketing Program? These newbies will welcome your offer with outstretched arms! (Remember your own desperation when you entered the net??) Imagine! You can offer them a free manual that provides the step-by-step information they have been searching for ever since they came on line, when they buy the necessary software to become successful from you. Do you think you'll have any problems selling to these people??? When you realize that newcomers to the Internet want and need your help, it should be clear that here is the answer to all of your promotion fantasies!

Here is the Mother-lode! The source of more business than you ever dreamed of! If you could reach these people, it would be almost like getting the combination to your bank's safe! The question is though, how do you find these people? There is no main gate to the Internet, that everyone goes through when they first get online... no "newbie" lounge where they all congregate... or is there? In fact, there is a place where most Internet newcomers gather, if they are hoping to establish a web-based home business. You can find them there any time of the day or night... I can show you where they are!

Now let me ask you a question.

If it's as easy to become wealthy on the web as these Internet marketing guru's say, why isn't everyone working an online businesses making a lot of money and getting rich?

I will tell you why. It's because most people quit before they put in the time it takes to succeed. They join a program because they were sold on the idea that they could do a few simple tasks and then sit back and watch the money roll in. They weren't really told that it would take time and effort to get to the top of the program. Plus they weren't prepared for the fact that their new online business would not reward them with a lot of money while they lay the necessary ground work needed for any business to succeed.

Did you know that only the top 5% will succeed in an online business? These are the people with enough drive and ambition to stick with a program long enough to make it succeed. These are the people who make all the big money. They are people just like you and me. Average people with average computer and business skills. The difference between them and rest of the world is that when they decide to do something, they stick with it until they succeed. They assume there will be ups and downs along the way, but will continue to push on even when all their friends tell them it will never work.

Did you know that Amway is a multi-level marketing company? Did you know that they have created more millionaires than just about any other business in history? Now I'm not suggesting that you run out and join Amway. Although I'm sure if they don't already, they will soon have a presence on the web.

The other 95% need not apply.

None of the Internet Marketing Gurus has ever been able to tell you where to catch ideal prospects when they're entering the net! I can and I will! If you would like to reach these people, I'll be glad to show you how you can. But, I will not waste my time to teach anybody who is not motivated enough to become very very rich in just 180 days, by selling to these newcomers on the net. I want your commitment for a couple of hours per day for 180 days. I want you to do EXACTLY what I tell you to do - nothing more, nothing less. If you can discipline yourself enough for that period of time, you will be rewarded with the greatest wealth you've ever dreamt of. I want to keep this EXCLUSIVE to a selected number dedicated wealth creators. You've got to send me an email first to show me that you are serious about this. I will then send you information how to get acess to FREE Booklet that will explain most of the details. You can read it first and then decide whether you are motivated enough to become very rich in just 180 days.

If you are dedicated enough, please send an email with "Send Free Booklet" in the subject field to infoweb@techie.com or click here mailto:infoweb@techie.com?subject=SendFreeBooklet

Don't waste your time any further on other so called "money making" programs. I offer you the opportunity to become very very rich in just 180 days by selling to the newcomers on the Internet. The easiest market on earth. But you have to have the desire to become rich and be prepared to do exactly what I'll tell you to do.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards Mario

P.S. Not Interested? Maybe your Friends are! Send this mail forward to them, you make them very happy with this information!

I have purchased your e-mail in a bulk list as someone interested in Internet Business Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no longer interested, please click here to be removed and you will not be contacted again: mailto:infoweb@techie.com?subject=Remove or send a message to infoweb@techie.com with Remove in the subject.

Please understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block the REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our mailing list.

Thank you!

**************************************************************** Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal. ****************************************************************