Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:34:17 -0700
From:         Chris and Alina <bigsofa@FLASH.NET>
Subject:      FS: '87 Syncro in NM

Hello Vanagon list--

Archive lurker Chris here. We're moving back to Alaska and I need to sell my van. Here's the scoop:

1987 Vanagon Syncro GL 123,000 miles BFG All Terrains on original rims extra set of wheels with studded snow tires bra, rear hatch screen, Bentley manual, some tools CD player, cold front (snaps on to block the radiator) fully winterized (110V oil pan, antifreeze, and battery heaters)

It looks, starts, and runs great. 4x4 has been awesome in the snow this year! Things I'm fixing as time permits: vacuum leak in differential lock system power windows and rear defrost don't work idles high when cold, fine at operating temperature

I wish I could take it with us, but it's pricey to maintain them in Fairbanks, and most years it was a three-season vehicle at best. It's got many miles and adventures ahead of it with a new owner. Delivery may be negotiable.

I'm asking $5200 or best offer. It's gotta sell in the next 3 weeks, or I have to figure out a way to haul it north. Please email me off-list if you're interested. Thanks!

Chris Wyatt bigsofa@flash.net Sandia Park, NM (near Albuquerque)

P.S. I'm also selling two VW Things, one in excellent condition, and one running rusty parts car. $3200 OBO for both, with many extra parts (hard top, roll cage, bumper-mount spare tire carrier, ...).