Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:16:38 -0800
From:         Radish150 <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      NET COP RANT! NO VW CONTENT!

Man, never in my life have I seen a list that was so filled with people who have so little to do that they seem determined to try and tell everyone else what to do! My god the Porsche list was not near this bad!

Some of you guy's remind me of certain annoying homeless people who, out of some desperate need for a sense of purpose, assume some mindless little self appointed task like, "I'm the puffed up resident homeless person/ security guard around here!" If you guy's want to moderate a list, go start one and you can be the one and only puffed up homeless person/ security guard there all you want.

I'm a libertarian at heart, so leave me alone please and don't tell me NOT to do something unless you really think I'm hurting someone. I recommend your offended by this that you go sledding with your kids or something, and from now on when you see a post by me just delete the damn thing and be done with it. But GET OFF MY CASE!

Oh, one more thing, NO CUSSING? Sheese, you mean of all the things in the world right now that are screwed up beyond belief, like the food chain becoming indedible, cancer rates rising out of control and only one redwood tree left on the entire west coast, the thing your concerned about is whether or not I insert a "cuss word" in my post? Of all the self inflated bull *hit I've ever heard in my life that's it. That reminds me of the pious priest who spouts all the time of being holier than thou, but buggers little boys behind the curtain when he gets a chance.

Sanctimonious net cop blow hards, take a hike! mark...