Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:18:58 -0500
From:         Bob Berkemer <berky@WIN.BRIGHT.NET>
Subject:      colorado mechanic

I want to thank the thirteen or fourteen list members who responded to my request for recommending a good Vanagon mechanic in the Boulder Colorado area. This list never ceases to amaze me. We've been known to fight among ourselves once in awhile but if somebody needs help there's no hesitation!

I even had one very gracious list member who lives in Boulder volunteer to install my friends rebuilt engine for free! Only on this list.......

This poor lady has two teenage daughters, is a single mom and grade school teacher. Has been saving up for a long time to get a westy and it craps out three days after she buys it. We'll get it fixed and fixed right thanks to all the help from the list but first she has to go to Denver tomorrow to find out if her cancer has returned........

Thanks again to you all

Bob 84 westy, das bus