Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:05:23 EST
From:         27124990@LYCOS.COM
Subject:      Finally! FREE Web Marketing method that works. Learn these
              Secrets FREE!
Comments: To: Friend@public.com

Hello Fellow Web Marketer,

If your online marketing program is bringing you all the business and money you want from your internet business read no further. But, if you're like 95% of all new internet entrepreneurs you are probably spending more money each month than you actually make. Am I right? I thought so because up until a few months ago I had the same experience. Well if you want to change all that take a minute right now and read this email. It will turn out to be the best thing you ever did for your online business.

About a year ago I started on my quest to make a living on the web. Like so many of us I tried program after program, all with great products and even better earnings matrix examples. The problem was none of them showed you how to get it done. How to bring customers to your website and how to get them to buy your product. On top of that the sponsor usually deserted me once they got my registration fee leaving me with plenty of questions and no customers. Sound familiar?

Then I found a FREE booklet called "Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web". This 48 page gem changed everything for me. I am now making far more money each month than I spend. In fact the past 3 months I have averaged over $1200 per month and this month I am on a pace to make between $1500 and $2000. Not a Kings ransom I admit, but pretty good money for a guy with average computer skills working the web only 10 to 14 hours a week. I know I'm doing well because I now talk to a lot of fellow web marketers every day and almost all say they make less than $100 per month if anything after months of work. Does that sound like you?

It's a fact that only about 5% of the people working a web based business ever make any real money. Reading "Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web" has made me one of them. Now you can say "Hey, but you're not getting rich like all the programs claim you will!" That's true. I'm not rich yet and maybe I never will be, but I am on my way to making that living on the web I've wanted and my income keeps growing month after month. Think about it, you have to make a buck before you can make 100 bucks, and you have to make a hundred bucks on the way to making 1,000. So I guess I will have to make several thousand on my way to that million.

In any case I'm a lot closer to my goal now than over 95% of all other web marketers and I owe it all to reading "Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web" Why don't you read it and see for yourself. You've got nothing to lose, because it's FREE!

If you'd like a free copy just Send me a blank email with "Free Booklet!" in the Subject line. Send your email to yxxn4646@lycos.com and I'll tell you how to get it.

There is nothing to buy...nothing to do (except learn how to become truely successful in your Web Business) The booklet would normally cost as much as $99.95, but for now it is given away FREE by a company called InfoShare just to introduce their new web marketing concept. It will work to promote any web based business no mater what type of business you have. In fact if you aren't happy with your current business you can even become an Affiliate and they will set you up with one. So send me that email now and I will send you everything you need to finally start you making money on the web.

Wishing you all the best in you internet ventures. Steve Nigro

PS: Millions of new entrepreneurs will come on the web in the next few years, but only 5% will ever make any real money. If you apply the techniques you will learn in this FREE booklet, you will be one of them this year!

If you wish to be removed from future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and you will automatically be blocked from any future mailings.