Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:20:47 -0500
From:         Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>
Subject:      Central Ohio Bus  First Get Together: March 10
Comments: To: lon herman <herman.40@osu.edu>, ron hall <watts85@bright.net>,
          phil lange <philange@juno.com>,
          william duvall <wgduvall@ci.westerville.oh.us>,
          jay holwick <jholwick@netpluscom.com>,
          mark upton <vwmark@concentric.net>,
          michael d lincicome <MICHAEL_D_LINCICOME@sunoil.com>,
          aaron badertscher <veedubs@valkyrie.net>,
          jonathan cooper <cooper@bqmlaw.com>, larry hensley <a003175@ezo.net>,
          jeff <Jkpvw@aol.com>, mark <vwmark@concentric.net>,
          andrew payton <zenlunatic42@usa.net>,
          jay schmidt <schmidt5@hsonline.net>,
          jim and melody sperl <JiMelody@worldnet.att.net>,
          todd guttman <tguttman@columbus.rr.com>,
          greg stelz <gstelz1@yahoo.com>, liz maher <maher@maherconsulting.com>

THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL NOTICE:

The Get Together is set for Saturday March 10 from Noon to 2 pm in Goodale Park in Columbus' Short North. Easiest access is from Eastbound I-70 to Front/High Street exit, Travel North on Front +/- 1.5 miles to the park For Westbound access...take Fourth/High Sts. exit off I-70 and travel North to Buttles Ave. +/- 1.5 miles, take a Left and go West to the park.

I will try to be there early to secure enough parking for as many of us as possible (Please reply so that I can estimate our needs). If the weather is good I'll be in Fritz the Butter Yellow Westy; if not, then it'll be Hans the Orly Blue Caravelle.

Bring what you want and who you want for whatever activities you want. There should be any/all types of Buses, Vans and Westies represented. Based on the previous responses from you all, I think it will be a great chance to enjoy our vehicles and to begin to THINK SPRING!

Ideas for a Spring Camping Trip are going to be discussed...so come ready with dates and suggestions for that.

Again: For future consideration there are two van camping trips of a larger proportion planned for this coming Spring...."EveryBus" in Central NC on 20-22 April (I am tentatively planning on going to this one). See it at http://www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/ ...and "Buses and Boats" at Morgan's Canoe Livery outside Lebanon OH on 19-20 May (near Fort Ancient State Memorial on the Little Miami R.). See it at http://www.geocities.com/buses_n_boats/

Looking forward to meeting you all!

-- Stephen Steele Chillicothe OH '91 Caravelle Hans '84 Westfalia Fritz

Listees: Sorry for the WOB, just trying to make sure the word gets out.