Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:32:07 EST
From:         newpennies@EXCITE.COM
Subject:      STOCK ALERT!  SPHC 58 cents FDA for (HIV/AIDS indication)
Comments: To: warley@gandalf.fme.vutbr.cz

STOCK ALERT!

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK at 58 cents per share!

(OTCBB:SPHC) FDA Phase Ib/IIa for Anticort(TM) (an HIV/AIDS indication) 58 cents per share

Samaritan Pharmaceuticals OTCBB: SPHC We rate SPHC a STRONG BUY RECENT PRICE $ 0.58 TARGET $4.50- $4.75

Samaritan Pharmaceuticals

SPECIAL ALERT (OTCBB:SPHC) announced that its FDA Phase Ib/IIa safety and efficacy clinical trials under its IND for Anticort(TM) (an HIV/AIDS indication) at the Aids Research Alliance located in Los Angeles, CA, are expected to be completed at the end of March or early April.

The Company expects it will take approximately three months to compile and analyze the data from this study and another month or so to ready the data for submission to the FDA. In anticipation of this process, the Company has decided to finalize all payments to the Aids Research Alliance, thereby fulfilling all of its financial responsibility for the Phase lb/lla clinical trial.

for more details: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010207/nv_samarit_2.html

DISCLAIMER: New Pennies is a financial advisory network focusing on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a great investment reward. It is an otcbb penny stock pick newsletter and is not affiliated with any broker or dealer and is not a registered investment advisor. The information contained in this publication is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of any offer to buy securities. Investment in smallcap companies is considered extremely speculative and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in these companies. Investors should use the information contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured company in order to allow the investor to form their own opinion regarding the featured company. New Pennies holds twenty thousand shares of the mentioned stock. Since we have a position in SPHC there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and therefore such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. We will benefit from any increase in price for SPHC. We may liquidate our position at any time; before, during or after the dissemination of this stock alert. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations, that may or may not actually occur, and involve various risks and uncertainties, that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. We are in no way directly affiliated with the above mentioned company.

If you wish to be unsubcribed from this newsletter email newpennies@excite.com