Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:48:59 -0800
From:         phil stanhope <napszeerf@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: I have an idea...

Ive got a 4 color silkscreen press. I do shirts for my dads construction company every now and then. Ive been planning on printing some Westy fan shirts for me and some friends. I can put Vanagon.com on the shirts no prob.(labor could be my donation to the list)

Phil 84' all white Rustfalia "Millenium Falcon" 84' all brown Rustfalia/Wolfy GL "?" 8100 AV PPC 100Mhz B+W G3 450 MHz 256mg ram

Michael aka ECHO <echosmurf@YAHOO.COM> wrote: > To me, the more the merrier, the better. More > friends > ( of this I guess you call it a family in ways) the > more diveristy and knowledge we have.. > I've gained more formt he short time I have been on > this list and even have made a great friend or two. > Plus, next weekend I'm going to buy the static > plastic window sticker material for my cars. Going > to > advert. the vanagon list on there besides a few > other > things. Great thing about it, is that I can easily > take the sticker off and put it in any window or on > amirror for that fact. Have fun all. > Michael aka ECHO > > --- Gary Stearns <gstearns@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote: > > I often see other Vanagons where I live in > > Connecticut. I think to myself, "I bet they don't > > know about the list and how much fun it adds to > > owning a Vanagon." "I wish I had a note, or card > or > > something to stick under their wiper to let them > > know." Could Vanagon.com add to the site a ready > to > > print card like a business card to serve this > > purpose? Here comes the philosophical part... do > > the members want the Vanagon list to grow? Do we > > have a responsibility to share our wealth? I think > > that I saw mention of 800 or so current list > > members. Can't be but a fraction of the currently > > driven Vanagons. If the list does grow, is that a > > gain or a loss for existing members? > > I have my own opinions but, inquiring minds are > > probably inquiring elsewhere... > > > > Gary > > > > > ===== > MY first VW! > 1980 Vanagon L > LOOK a > picture!!!http://www.geocities.com/echo207/vanagon.html > Need any general computer help? Computer blonde? > E-mail: > echo207@excite.com and I will see what I can do to > help. > And a limping 84 buick Skylark > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. > http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/