Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:46:19 PM
From:         TJ2eIsvJ6@IP-UNIVERSE2.IP-UNIVERSE.MR
Subject:      Cover Your "Cyber Tracks" and Preserve Your Privacy Rights...

Cover Your "Cyber Tracks" and Preserve Your Privacy Rights...

Your PRIVACY IS TOO IMPORTANT TO RISK -- READ THIS EMAIL NOW!

Most people "do not realize" that Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Netscape, NeoPlanet and America Online as well as many other software products STORE YOUR INFORMATION !!!

Anyone can simply turn on your system and "see exactly" what you have been doing on your computer!!!

DID YOU KNOW THAT ANYONE CAN SEE: <> What documents you have used. <> What pictures you have viewed. <> What web sites you have visited. <> Plus various other activities you "may" have been performing.

THIS CAN INFRINGE ON ANYONE´S PRIVACY!!!

Your tracks that are "left behind" can take up large quantities of valuable hard drive space. Recovering this space can be very beneficial by improving the overall speed and performance of your computer. Also, cleaning up the history of your activities can be a tedious chore of manually removing each history file or entry.

Here's Your Solution...

Get the next generation in privacy technology software!!!

This Powerful Software will...

+ Remove the evidence of activities on your computer. (info used by individuals intent on maligning you or your reputation)

+ Cover the tracks of your activities on the myriad of other portals involved in cyber-circuitry.

+ Completely erase e-mail messages you have sent and deleted.

+ Privacy Technology Software can automatically clean up your browser's cache, cookies, history, recent document list, and much more!

+ Privacy Technology Software can run in the background and clean up your tracks when you´re done surfing the Internet or any other time you choose.

+ Privacy Technology Software will empower you to reclaim your most precious possession -- your privacy.

YOUR PRIVACY IS TOO IMPORTANT TO RISK -- DON'T WAIT to get started, PRINT, FILL-OUT AND FAX your order authorization form and get your copy today!!!

================================================== Keep Your Privacy & Make System Clean At The Same Time! ==================================================

What Are The Benefits Of Using This Privacy Technology? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ Works with Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT and Windows Me systems!

+ Works with the latest versions of IE, Netscape, AOL, and Compuserve!

+ Use the free plugins to clean NeoPlanet and Opera!

+ Automates the cleaning of your Internet files!

+ Automates the cleaning of your system files!

+ Improves Internet and system speed!

+ Recovers and maximizes valuable hard drive space!

+ Protects your privacy on your system and the Internet!

+ Essential for libraries, schools, and businesses!

What Does This Privacy Technology Software Clean? -------------------------------------------------------------------------

IE, Netscape, NeoPlanet, AOL, and Opera's:

- Cache

- Cookies

- History

- Mail Trash

- Drop Down Address Bar

- Auto Complete Data forms

- Downloaded Program Files

- Recycle Bin

- Registry Streams

- Windows Run History

- Windows Find History

- CHK Scan Disk Files

- Recently Viewed Pictures

- Recently Opened Documents

- MS Office 97 and 2000 Tracks

- Windows Temp Files Folder

- WINDOWS REGISTRY AND SYSTEM FILES!!!

PLUS => "Unlimited Expandability" with our FREE Custom Wash item plugins!

What Does This Privacy Software Cost? -------------------------------------------------------

The registered version of this software is only $29.95 when ordering through this direct email promotion.

Cover Your "Cyber Tracks" and Preserve Your Privacy Rights with Privacy Technology Software

Your PRIVACY IS TOO IMPORTANT TO RISK.

DON'T WAIT to get started, PRINT, FILL-IN AND FAX your download authorization form and get your copy today!!!

================================================== Keep Your Privacy & Make System Clean At The Same Time! ==================================================

= = = = = = = = = = ORDER AUTHORIZATION FORM Starts Here = = = = = = = = = =

You MUST put your initials next to the statement below.

_____Yes! I am convinced that I need this protection, please process my order for this privacy technology software immediately!!! I understand that I will be paying only $29.95 for this software. I understand that I will be downloading a Registered Version which includes Free Technical Support & Updates for one year.

Here's what to do:

STEP 1 : Print this order form. STEP 2 : Fill out the form completely. STEP 3 : Be sure to print your email address clearly. STEP 4 : Fax this application form to: 775-514-7124

Authorization: Privacy Technology Offer [NM01]

Today's Date:_______________

Your Name:___________________________________

Your Company or Business Name:___________________________________

Address:_________________________________________________________

City, State, Zip:________________________________________________

Your Email Address:______________________________________________ (Required for confirmation and communication with you.)

Type of Credit Card:

_____VISA _____MASTERCARD _____DISCOVER

CREDIT CARD# ________-________-________-__________

EXPIRATION DATE______/________ (MM/YYYY)

Your authorization signature:____________________________________

Fax to: 775-514-7124

= = = = = = = = = = ORDER AUTHORIZATION FORM Ends Here = = = = = = = = = =

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from our company.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line to: rem-comply@writeme.com

If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request to be removed will not be processed. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

END