Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:36:28 -0600
From:         "Frederick M. Wasserstein" <vwvan@CORNHUSKER.NET>
Subject:      Re: You know you are from Nebraska if...
Comments: To: Mick Kalber <hotlava@interpac.net>

I think you hit the nail on the head, and by the way we had 5 more inches of that #@$# white stuff yesterday. I would move if I didn't hate the heat more than cold. :-))))) required vanagon content: Is it as importent to run phospate free antifreeze in a diesel as it is on a waterleaker er boxer? Fred 1982 Vanagon Westy Diesel "Sammy" 1984 GMC Suburban Diesel 4 X 4 " The Beast" ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mick Kalber" <hotlava@interpac.net> To: "mike miller" <mwmiller@CWNET.COM> Cc: "Frederick M. Wasserstein" <vwvan@CORNHUSKER.NET>; <Airmom1@aol.com>; <MDingwell@aol.com>; <Grambamm13@aol.com> Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 2:52 AM Subject: You know you are from Nebraska if...