Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:30:51 -0600
From:         CHRIS STANN <cstann@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: 80vanagon power upgrade
Comments: To: Evans <g6660@HFX.EASTLINK.CA>

Don't listen to those Subaru guys (BTW I'd like to see proof to the myth that VW actually contracted SUBARU to develop an engine)

So, since you are air-cooled, how about a real Porsche motor, like a flat-6 out of a 911? Maybe a 3.2 Turbo?

Chris. '85 Westy non-subaru an damn happy that way.

----- Original Message ----- From: Evans <g6660@HFX.EASTLINK.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 10:34 PM Subject: 80vanagon power upgrade