Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:42:21 -0700
From:         Mark Keller <kelphoto@ISLANDNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Headers advantages
Comments: To: Fetner Greg <FetnerGreg@JohnDeere.com>

Greg,

Right now I'm contemplating a dual cat setup, and just tune so that each O2 sensor read close to each other then connect them to the same lead. I feel this will allow for smaller pipes and mufflers, while allowing the cat to be basically oversized, since each one only has half the exhaust stream.

Is there a torque graph showing RPM and length for optimum torque. Alternatively, the specification of the 2.1 maximum torque of 117 ft lb is around 3100 Rpm..

Sincerely,

Mark Keller 91 Carat.