Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:39:56 -0800
From:         Jere & Beth Hawn <jbrschawn@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Missing van]
Comments: To: Bill Kasper <dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU>

Ok if no one is going to claim it and it isn't stolen...I'll try to identify it and then its mine?

Let see.....

Is it a 1980'ish version Spot on the right side for a sliding door Missing front windshield The front seats don't recline all the way There is a spot for hidden stash under the seat...oops.... a stash hiding spot under the seat There is a puddle of water under the rear of the van, probably green Four really goofy looking plastic hub caps

And to really know if it is mine perform the following test:

Try to lock the drivers door from the outside, If you need a key then I'm sure it must be mine.

Have fun

Jere 90 GL 88 GL