Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:54:22 -0600
From:         Brian Asbury <asbury@TELEPAK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Clipped by a Camaro/ Insurance finale

I see no one else touched this comment (probably for good reason) but I have to ask, who are you insured by? The New York State Lottery Commission?

I was in an accident a few years ago and just took what it cost to fix my rear bumper. I even passed on the rental car since it was only in the shop for three days and I lived close enough to walk to walk.

I have no love lost for insurance companies, but I don't think insurance settlements are meant to be a reason to go shopping.

Yea, I'm going to get flamed on this for sure...

Brian