Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:07:04 -0400
From:         adomjones@DARKHORSEMAIL.NET
Subject:      VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS!!
Comments: To: august19ag@hotmail.com

VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS, CAREER AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Our company, through our expanding partner network and in conjunction with varied and substantial investment groups, provides venture capital, capital leasing services, equity and debt funding to corporate clients nationwide.

We are currently expanding our system and are seeking a professional person as a partner, who in turn will qualify clients for our services in their geographic area. There is no selling involved. Qualified clients come to us.

This opportunity will appeal to an entrepreneurial individual that is seriously seeking a potential six figure income, along with a challenging and satisfying career and one that can led to financial security in an extraordinary and exciting growth industry.

A strong general business background is a necessity.

Our program entails interacting with CEO's of emerging growth companies and assessing and qualifying their financial needs.

If accepted as a partner, there is an $9,750 investment required.

To review an extensive package of information, please call our voice mail system at 214-346-2138 and leave your complete name, telephone number and email address. We will email you back with complete information so you may review our partnership program in extensive detail.

To be removed you must put your email address in the subject line and send e-mail to : lando85@excite.com