Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:39:28 -0800
From:         Leon Korkin <korkwood@SURFREE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lower Ball Joints!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom, I am not aware of the lower ball joints on Vanagons, only tie rods. Replaced those myself recently, fairly easy to do, just have to be exactly the same length(marking threads or measuring helps). And didn't need the press at all. Those joints are tapered and will seat when torqued to specs. Leon 85 Subwagen Westy