Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:18:03 -0800
From:         Radish150 <Radish150@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      85 Wolfie Westy interior parts and a/c for sale.

Hey all, since I'm going to be adding a full westfalia interior to my former weekender, I'm offering for sale the full-size bed, the refracting single seat, the fold out table, and the plastic side panel. Condition is fair, it needs a cleaning but it's not bad, there is one slight separation in the upholstery large seat, it's the light brown corduroy material.

Also, depending upon interest, I'm considering selling my entire A/C system. It's the rear, front firing westy style, and it's all there and working perfectly, blows very cold. The compressor has not been used much lately so it when I fired it up it was making a small bit of noise but it went away as it warmed up. Not sure what all this stuff it worth, will make some wrecking yard calls, I will probably want somewhere say 50-70% of wrecking yard prices.

The reason I'm thinking of selling the A/C is the heat does not bug me much, and I could use the overhead space for something more useful to me like, a sub woofer enclosure or storage. The only thing is I'm not sure if I really want to sell the overhead housing for the stuff, cuz it's the start of a great sub box, I'll consider it though. I'm in the Seattle area, p-mail me if anyone is interested in this stuff.

Thanks, mark...