Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:51:52 -0800
From:         Jere & Beth Hawn <jbrschawn@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: broken sockets

Broken sockets....?

All of my tools are Craftsman, and have been since 71' the only time I've broken a socket is usually a 3/8 drive 3/4" socket and trying to take off lug nuts.. that's abuse.. Its hard to believe that they are breaking that often. Unless you get lazy once in a while like me and say to your self..." that tool box is a long way off and this socket fits....." you know the rest of the story..

Jere