Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 10 Mar 2001 02:00:23 PM
From:         WebTraffic@TUV.VANAGON.COM
Subject:      New technology has become available

Bring millions of people to your website each month with our,

TUV (Targeted Unique Visitors) program.

Looking to increase your website traffic? Don't waste your money on expensive banner campaigns and promotions that don't work (ex. Bulk Email and/or optimization). Drive high quality, targeted traffic directly to your site through our network. We are NOT a website submission company we actually deliver real people directly to your web site just like sending a link to your website to a targeted audience via email but without the complications associated with SPAM.

Since this technology has become available brand name companies like NetZero, Disney, AOL, Network Commerce, AT&T and Microsoft have relied on this branding technique to deliver high quality traffic in half the time to promote special time sensitive deals. Our network currently delivers over 34.1 million unique surfers every month to our advertisers. That is the equivalent of over 30% of all the people on the Internet.

Targeting.

We will place you in key demographic areas that best fit your site to insure the people that visit your site are qualified.

There has not been a better way to advertise your product or service since the inception of television commercials.

These are not Impressions, these are Real Visitors!

Got your attention?

For a Free Media Kit by fax or email, call our call center at: 1-360-235-5988 Leave your Name Phone number Fax number (Distinguish your fax number between your phone number) E-mail address A Media Kit will be sent within 2 hours during business hours A representative will follow up with you within 24 hours.

Start getting the exposure your website needs and the buzz it deserves.

Would you like a FREE E-mail CD? Order today and get one of the following CD's FREE!

1) Variety pack CD (About 15 million. Call for detail report on list) 2) State CD/ (About 13 million. Call for detail report on list) 3) General Consumers /14.5 million/ mixed domains Updated 2/1/01 4)General Consumers /120 days old/ 30 million/ mixed domains 5) Hotmail / 25 million 6) Single Domains/ 18 million 7) Business to Business/ MLM/ Opportunity Seekers 2.5 million 8) Lawyers/ Doctors/ Travel/ 550,000

Retail value $299.00 ea. If you would like to purchase a CD Call: 1-360-235-5993

Interested in Banner AD'S. We have a portal that has over 7,000,000 visitors monthly. You can have a banner directly on this portal, seen by 7,000,000 random viewers within 30 days for only $4,500.00

To remove, call: 1-360-235-5848