Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:37:29 -0600
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Another project?
Comments: To: Arlen <manx1342@QWEST.NET>

Hi Arlen, I have my flame suit on. Another option for a non syncro is get a donut or small spare tire, they are much lighter. You will need to drive very slowly if you ever put the donut on the ground. The spare on our 78 westy is a donut that I attach under the nose opening up cabinet space where the full sized spare formerly lived. I have driven the 78 slowly on the donut fully loaded it held up ok.

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arlen" <manx1342@QWEST.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 2:16 AM Subject: Another project?