Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:15:54 -0800
From:         Steve <psteven1@QWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help, GL wont start!

OK, I guess we know who the smart guys are! Figure this out for me. NO voltage at the Fuel Pump. Fuel pump works when power is applied to it off the vehicle. With a good fuel pump relay (checked removed from van), relay energizes, +12vdc input (pin 30), 0vdc output (pin 87). According to the Bentley on pin 87, should have one r/w wire, when in fact my GL has two! Where does the second r/w wire go? My DCU relay is good also. Thanks to the Folks with real help, Steve