Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:34:00 -0600
From:         Dave Baker <DBAKER5@KC.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Are Vanagons more trouble than they are worth???
Comments: To: VW Addict aka The Bus Nut <solomon_scott@YAHOO.COM>

In Kansas, personal property tax on a new van would run over $500 per year. On my 85 Westy, it's around $50. I have sworn to never buy a new car as long as I remain in Kansas! (Plus, I can buy a lot of VW parts for $450.)

Dave in KC 85 Westy http://members.fortunecity.com/davebaker1

----- Original Message ----- From: VW Addict aka The Bus Nut <solomon_scott@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 4:23 AM Subject: Re: Are Vanagons more trouble than they are worth???