Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:51:56 -0800
From:         Paul Bucco <ibuyvdubs@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      saw the new Jetta wagon (little Vanagon content)

I would like to see the Jetta wagon however out local VW/Audi dealership burned to the ground sometime this morning. I drove by it tonight at about 5pm and it was all yellow taped off but curious people were hanging out by the shoulder. Although this dealership has changed hands a few times, it has been there at least 26 years of the 32 years that i have lived here. I may have pics down the road if anyone is interested. I guess i will have to drive north 30 minutes for any dealer item i may need for the Vanagon.

===== Paul Bucco Ibuyvdubs@yahoo.com OR Better Ibuyvws@aol.com 65 21 window deluxe (now looking for a rebuilt 1600 longblk) 87 Wolfsburg Edition Vanagon/Money Pit 00 Dodge Ram workvan (Boring but all expenses paid!)