Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:31:38 -0500
Comments:     To: Tobin Copley <tobin.copley@UBC.CA>
From:         puzerewski <puzerewski@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Questions about Gas Heater from 82 Diesel

This is a false conception. The BA6 and DA6 combustion chambers, etc. Are exactly the same. The only difference is 2 fuel pumps on the diesel, and some different relays. It will work, just trickier to set up than the DA 6 Adam Puzerewski 81 westy 74 beetle

Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tobin Copley" <tobin.copley@UBC.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 12:25 PM Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Questions about Gas Heater from 82 Diesel