Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:35:40 -0800
From:         "robot ." <robot_works@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: my new 85 vanagon
Comments: To: ricin@MEDIAONE.NET

Battery... type 42 - Diehard or the like. Antifreeze... go down to the VW dealer and buy the Autobaun Brand they carry. Headgasket sets... list vendors. Oil filters... list vendors (do not use fram or any of the cheepies) Side window curtains - ZProducts has a nice kit. I need to get the website from the computer at home. I bought the rod kit and it's great.

Model? Does it day GL or anything like that on the back? Describe what you have and the list will know what you got.

tim o'brien