Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:25:26 -0800
From:         mike miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: ML?xxxxx
Comments: To: Yoshi <yoshi@C1.NETSPACE.OR.JP>

Don't worry about the Christian vs. Buddhist. St, Patrick didn't really exist any way. Just was made up after a night, or several nights, of drinking various alcoholic beverages, by a bunch as sheepherders as a joke.

Wouldn't you know it some people took it seriously, HK and BenT mostly, and now we have a green tradition.

So celebrate as you wish and it will probably become part of the tradition.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Yoshi <yoshi@C1.NETSPACE.OR.JP> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 6:35 PM Subject: Re: ML?xxxxx