Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:59:38 PM
From:         Marge Maxim <marmax25@MAIL.COM>
Subject:      NOW, REMOVE SKIN DISCOLORATIONS, SPOTS,
              MARKS AND SCARS PERMANENTLY!

SKIN PROBLEMS? WE CAN SOLVE THEM.

Hello. We have wonderful news for you.

If you suffer from any form of skin discolorations, such as dark marks, acne or pimple marks, scars, under-eye circles, razor bump marks, spots, freckles, uneven skin tone, shaving scars, shavers shadow, stretch-marks, dark areas of skin, age spots, or any other skin imperfections, you owe it to yourself to learn more about "SKINCURE". Your skin can become dramatically even-toned and clear.

"SKINCURE" was first created in 1975. It has been thoroughly researched and perfected, has had many case studies conducted and has been improved many times over the past 25 years. This truly remarkable cosmetic treatment will eliminate your skin problems once and for all. "SKINCURE" IS MADE FOR YOUR SKIN. It's formula has been found by The U. S. Food and Drug Administration to be both safe and effective. SKINCURE is just as effective for males as it is for females, and is completely safe and gentle to sensitive skin. Our skin treatments are for all races, shades and ages of skin.

If you wish to receive free additional information about "Skincure", or If you have any questions, please email us by clicking the reply button and writing us. We will answer you quickly.

ALSO...if you suffer from acne or pimples, skin bumps, blackheads or whiteheads, email us for information about a remarkable acne and pimple remover. ...If you suffer from stretch-marks, please let us know also. We have a stretch mark treatment made for this skin condition. Just click reply and write us. ...Do you have psoriasis, eczema, rosacea or dermatitis? We can help.

We are an international company. You can be assured of fast, reliable delivery. Our elaborate shipping facilities and expert staff assure you of the highest quality service, whether you are here in the USA, or anywhere in the world. Respectfully and Sincerely, Mrs. Christine Yang, Mrs. Brenda Boykin and Mr. John Shigira

P. S. It is never our intention to offend or annoy or disrespect anyone. If you do not appreciate receiving this message, please let us know by simply clicking REPLY and typing the word "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE. (Not The Body) You will then be promptly and permanently removed from our list. We humbly apologize if you are in any way offended by receiving this email.

"SKIN IS OUR BUSINESS...OUR ONLY BUSINESS".