Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:20:39 -0600
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Simpler Alternative to welding body panels
Comments: To: Marshall Ruskin <mjruskin@HOME.COM>

I'm curious as to what chemical composition this two part adhesive consists of. I'm no chemnical engineeer, but do deal with adhesives alot in my other hobby. Inquiring minds want to know.

Vegetarian is an old Native American word for "can't hunt worth a damn"

DM&FS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Ruskin" <mjruskin@HOME.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 11:47 AM Subject: Simpler Alternative to welding body panels