Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Mar 2001 11:23:21 -0500
From:         John Koloski <koloski@TOAD.NET>
Subject:      VIDEO of Tiico engine conversion installation
Comments: cc: peterb@tiico.com

I finally edited the amateur quality home video of the installation of a Tiico 2.0 inline 4 cylinder engine into my Vanagon (using only hand tools and a hydraulic floor jack). The video is slightly longer than 2 hours. I'm happy with my new engine. I am getting 22.5 mpg and the van has more power and a higher top speed than it did with the 2.1 liter wasserboxer.

The first three people who e-mail me their mailing address can have a copy of this video for free WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that they AGREE TO make a copy of the video and pass it on to somebody on the list for free. First -class postage for a videotape is $1.85 anywhere in the US. The total cost of mailing out three video tapes will set me back less than ten bucks. I will post the e-mail addresses of the three people I send free video tapes to (on the vanagon.com message board) so that list members can ask you for a free tape (sounds like a chain letter, doesn't it?).

Or you can send a check for ten bucks to:

John Koloski 511 Oakton Road Odenton, MD 21113

I'll donate five dollars of each check to vanagon.com and get filthy rich with the other five (minus approx. $3 for expenses). If you go this route I will not post your e-mail address and you will remain forever anonymous, as well as ten dollars poorer.

_________________________________________________________________________ This mail sent via toadmail.com, web e-mail @ ToadNet - want to go fast? http://www.toadmail.com