Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:03:14 -0600
From:         "Frederick M. Wasserstein" <vwvan@CORNHUSKER.NET>
Subject:      Re: [subaruvanagon] RAB Progress Report
Comments: To: subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com, ricbrown@epri.com

Where are you located, we plan a trip to the Grand Canyon this fall with my diesel westy, I am quite concerned about taking it over the mountain passes. What route do you think might work? Has any of the list members with 1.6 diesels ever try to go over high mountain passes? I am glad your conversion is running well, I got my first chance to see a converted van this weekend and the difference in noise(Lack there of) and power( more than I thought possible for a Vanagon) was quite amazing. If I could find a fixer up Vanagon somewhere here in Nebraska I would really consider the 2.2 Subaru engine! Fred 1982 Vanagon Westy Diesel "Sammy" 1984 GMC Suburban Diesel 4 X 4 " The Beast"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brown, Rich" > To: <subaruvanagon@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 2:04 PM Subject: [subaruvanagon] RAB Progress Report