Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:51:44 -0500
From:         marty <ricin@MEDIAONE.NET>
Subject:      Re: more anti theft tips

I had a friend in high school with a Monte Carlo and the p.o. had put in a switch hidden under the dash by the steering column. He flipped the switch before starting it and he'd flip it back when he turned it off thus disabling the ignition(?). He used to toss the keys at people and tell em "if you can start it, you can have it" and no one could figure it out. Is this a possibility? BTW I have a 200lb Old English Mastiff as my alarm but I can't teach him to call the cops and he sure as h*ll won't bite anyone (not that I'd want him too! ouch!!).

Marty 85 GL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mick Kalber" <hotlava@INTERPAC.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 2:38 PM Subject: Re: more anti theft tips