Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2001, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:03:15 -0800
From:         t <vbob@PRIMENET.COM>
Subject:      Adios...
Comments: To: Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Comments: cc: Yoshi <yoshi@C1.NETSPACE.OR.JP>

To all:

With the impending changing of my ISP service, this is a good time to cut free of the net for awhile. Looking around the house, I see much needs done. Toilets need new valves, as do sinks, light fixtures need wiring and installation. I have a 1904 Edwardian to refurbish. My woodshop is still in storage. The van and truck need a bit of maintanance, the Westy needs a lot of attention to get it on the road.

I wanted to post and say goodbye. I have made a lot of aquaintences on the list. Some of you I will miss the fact you iked my humor. I see a lot of good people out there, helping others, discussing plans, setting things up. Many have come and gone, I 'spect it's my turn now.

Most thanks go to Karl Wolz, Yoshi, Bulley (if he ever returns from urban planning in N. Carolina), Phaedra (if she ever returns from the killer trucks of Old Mexico), and Ron Bloomquist (hope you are still feeling good buddy, and I have never met someone with as much off the wall inspired energy as you have).

Best of luck to all the rest of you. The invite still holds... If you are near San Jose, CA, you are invited for good coffee, good beer, and a lot of war stories.

My e-mail address will be robot_works@hotmail.com. It will still be checked everyday 'cept weekends.

I don't know what I am going to do at work without news group stuff to read... perhaps make robots go roundee-round?

Take care,

tim o'brien 81 Westy 83 AC 84 WC