Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:15:46 -0700
From:         Todd Last <Rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Working ranges for Temp sensor and AFM
Comments: To: Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM>

That was not the case with the new/rebuilt AFM that I got. See photo at: http://rubatoguy.home.mindspring.com/newafm.html Though I was thinking that if I added the capacitor fix I'd install in internally rather than in the wiring.

One thing that I have noticed with the new AFM - and I'm not sure if this is just having the CO unadjusted, that the throttle seems to be less 'crisp' and less oooph. I'm wondering if the initial adjustment of the new AFM is lower, so that over all rpms the motor is getting less fuel.

Todd '88 Westy