Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:00:08 -0700
From:         radish150 <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      refer madness update

Ok, the red (of the red/white pair) is for 12V and when connected the battery indicator lights up. The paired white wire is connected to a relay on the back of the refer, but that's all I could ascertain about that wire.

Of the green/black pair I found that these are connected to the water level indicator and varying finger pressure using my body as a resistor I guess, results in the full range of water levels. What's wierd tho is the water level indicator only lights when the switch is pointing to the "battery" position (I get both readouts as the same time this way) but nothing lights when it's pointed to "water" position????

Hope this helps someone smarter than I figure this out (or maybe someone with a wiring schematic)

I'm stalled till I get this figured out. mark...