Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:24:17 -0700
From:         harald_nancy <harald_nancy@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: refer madness update
Comments: To: radish150 <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET>

Mark, If you want to read some more about the refrigerator relay, and dual battery systems, you can take a look at my website. http://www.geocities.com/harald_nancy/index.htm There are also many photos. I will update the section on the battery isolator soon, but currently there is a section explaining the relay. Hope this helps. Harald '90 westy

----- Original Message ----- From: "radish150" <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 8:59 PM Subject: Re: refer madness update