Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Apr 2001 04:00:24 -0000
From:         John Pronk <john_pronk@STRATOS.CO.NZ>
Subject:      Re: Shock recomendations
Comments: To: radish150 <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET>

Stuart, Mark is spot on, my experience with the KYB's was exactly the same. But then everything comes down to the price you are willing to pay!! John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "radish150" <radish150@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 03:40 Subject: Shock recomendations