Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:17:48 -0700
From:         mike miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85 Westy A/C & Aux battery
Comments: To: Debbie Walters <debbwa@EARTHLINK.NET>

I rigged some heater conduit from the rear outlets forward to the edge of the overhead bed. Left so wiggle room at the end so I could point them where I wanted. Turned out One was enough pointed kind of towards the driver but between the driver and passenger. That left the other vent to cool the back area, and it worked fine. I originally did it with duct tape but will make up a wood or plastic adapter from the vent [from which I've pulled the plastic direction goodie] to the heater duct.

Hope this helps.

Mike Sacramento, CA

Hot in summer.

----- Original Message ----- From: Debbie Walters <debbwa@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 8:44 PM Subject: 85 Westy A/C & Aux battery