Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:24:08 -0700
From:         Patrick Bryson <patrickb@EXTREMEZONE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trailer hitches and food for spring meet

I had the same kinda hitch fabricated by Tony at Rick's Hitch in Phoenix (there is no Rick). Mine is a 1 1/4" Receiver but he could do either. I love it. It's totally clean. Tony charged me $100.00 including that slide in thingy.

Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Tomljenovic" <zadar72@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 10:11 PM Subject: Re: Trailer hitches and food for spring meet