Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:20:54 -0700
From:         Patrick Bryson <patrickb@EXTREMEZONE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bright tail lights
Comments: To: Cotsford@AOL.COM

I agree with Steve in regard to stop, turn and running lights.

However, I'd like to offer one correction. In America, low beams are 55W (and hi beams are 60W), not 35.

Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cotsford" <Cotsford@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 12:14 PM Subject: Bright tail lights