Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:13:35 EST
From:         attract29k@JUNO.COM
Subject:      Natures Amazing Secret Weapon

FINALLY....A HUMAN PHEROMONE SCENT - THAT REALLY WORKS!

"NATURE'S ONLY TRUE APHRODISIAC?"

Science has finally done it! The human pheromone that attracts men or women has at last been synthesized in the laboratory! Naturally found in minute amounts in the prespiration of men and women, this so-called "natural aphrodisiac" was, until recently, little more than an evolutionary remnant from a time when humans relied on scent to attract the opposite sex.

Scientists have proven that human pheromones can trigger POWERFUL sexual responses in men and women. Unfortunately, evolution has robbed men/women of the ability to naturally produce sufficient quantities of these pheromones to have a discernable effect on the opposite sex !!

The amazing product is sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle. Our price is less... MUCH LESS! This is the strongest concentration of human pheromones, allowed by LAW, in an essential oil base that smells great!

When you use Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, even in small amounts, you will see why men and women everywhere are reporting ASTOUNDING results! Armed with the power of pheromones, you will soon experience the joy of having men/women aproach you, making eye contact, smiling and even initiating conversations! EVEN MEN/WOMEN YOU HARDLY KNOW !

The announcement of this scientific breakthrough, set off a media FIRE-STORM. Androstenone Pheromones have been featured in every major publication, newspaper, national magazine, and television magazine. From 20/20, Hard Copy, and Dateline NBC to the N. Y. Times, and the American Journal of Modern Medicine.

In creating Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, pure human pheromones are blended with essential oils that produce a scent so seductive that it is almost unfair to the opposite sex! The incredible power of pheromones, in other animals, can be observed by the way a dog in SEASON can drive other dogs crazy with sexual desire from miles away!

SEE WHAT THIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER HAS TO SAY:

Hi Allen, Just wanted to let you know I received the pheromones the day before yesterday...I tried it out for the first time, last evening, with AMAZING results! There was a noticeable difference in the attention I received, and would like to order more as soon as I can! Thanks from a very satisfied customer!!! Sincerely, Les Wilmer

This is one of the strongest mixtures available today, anywhere, at any price. If you want to attract sexy men or beautiful women, we can offer this directly to you for a LOW, LOW price of only $69.95 (two-month's supply/$30.00 savings).

IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, GET THIS: If you act in the next 60 minutes (while supplies last) , we will ship this to you IMMEDIATELY at the incredible investment of only $49.95 ($5.s&h). However you must act in the next 60 minutes..(ONLY)

EVEN BETTER, if you're not completely satisfied, for some reason, with this incredible product; we'll buy it back, no questions asked. No one offers that!

UNLEASH YOUR RAW ANIMAL "MAGNETISM" TODAY!

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER:

WANT FAST SERVICE? The all new speed-pay automated 100% SECURE all digital toll-free line was designed for speed and your convenience, and gives you a peace of mind when placing your order.

CALL NOW: 1-800-340-4314. You may also fax your order 24/7 directly to: 1-413-702-8130. We accept all major credit cards and checks by speed pay or fax. **Please have your major credit card or checkbook handy when calling the speed-pay system.

If we have reached you in error, and you would like to be removed, please reply to: chexrich@yahoo.com

Thank you for spending time with us today. Have an incredible day!