Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:28:31 -0500
From:         Joel Walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon  Processors Needed

Dear vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com,

Howdy-do

This message is being sent because you either sent/or requested this information from me, or wrote your email address on the restroom walls at the local Texaco.

Due to enormous list of restroom walls, I can only take serious (or semi-serious, and perhaps sorta-serious. ok, maybe some possibly-serious. but no i-dunno-serious) applicants at this time.

I am offering a full-time or part-time or half-time or quarter-time or three-quarter-time or parsley-sage-rosemary-time position in processing vanagons. You can work at home. or in the street. a garage would be nice. I do require that you have a socket wrench and are familiar with first aid and various swear words. a Sears credit card is very useful. As to the salary, it's totally up to you. No, really, I mean it is TOTALLY up to you. I don't have anything to do with it, so don't come whining to me if you're losing money hand over fist.

As you will be running your own business, the sky is the limit. What you will see represents a totally legal money making business that anyone can generate a significant residual income. Not much real money, but a lotta residual income.

You will receive full instructions, and I will always be available to help you and answer your questions. This is a genuine home business. This is not a chain letter, money game, telecom scheme, or any of the multitudes of dubious "business" offers that come through your emailbox.

This business will generate a residual income of $2 to $6 every month with only part-time commitment (about 40 hours a week). A full-time commitment (about 90 hours a week) based on statistics gathered from associates world wide, will translate into an income of $10 or more per month!! Think of it: able to buy your own lunch TWO days a week!

To prove my confidence and sincerity in this opportunity, there is NO CHARGE to join us for the first month. You will receive all information to get started plus the first month's information package ($900 value). If by remote chance you are not satisfied with the program after the first month and want to discontinue, you may by all means do so and I will not contact you again. However, Bubba and Billy Jim Bob will be paying you a visit to collect the $900, plus shipping and handling and a modest 34% interest accruing from the day I sent this email. I strongly suggest you have the cash ready for them. They are not patient people.

But on the other hand, if you are satisfied with the program and wish to continue after the first month, that is when you have to pay for the next month's information package. That's where we tell you what we left out of the first month's package. Little stuff like how to pick a bail bondsman, which lawyers can be bribed, which judges like what brands of booze and most important, where the hookers are and how to get them to work for you.

IMPORTANT! If the above opportunity interests you in the least, and you would like more information about our business, please contact me at (info@millionaireinkudzu.com) and type "FORWARD PROJECT 21 INFO" in the Subject Line.

Insert your full name, your correct email address, and any specific questions you may have at this time in the body of the message. We are successful ONLY if YOU are successful, and therefore we will do everything in our power to ensure that your relationship with us is a profitable and successful one. I look forward to your response. Sincerely, info@millionreinkudzu.com