Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:24:13 -0400
From:         Jim Henry <jch@VNET.NET>
Subject:      EveryBus

Hello All,

I hope all within a reasonable distance of NC are looking forward to (and planning on coming to) EveryBus weekend after next, http://www.mindspring.com/~ncbus/eb2001/ as much as I am. As I walked out in my front yard this morning (barefoot, for all of you where ground is still frozen) to get the paper, the need to go camping was almost overwhelming. Here's hoping that this morning is a sample of the weather in two weeks. Lois and I had a great time last year, even with probably the worst camping weather that I have ever been able to get Lois to camped all the way through. I can't believe that the folks from Florida stayed all weekend, it was brutal.

Chris has done a great job on putting the word out this year, but I hope I can generate some excitement and get get more of us out for a great weekend. Hagan-Stone is probably the best campground that I have ever been to for this kind of event. And it is time to camp. Some of you LIMBO and Pennsylvania/NJ folks should be adventurous and come down. Our snow is all melted here. I know a bus can make it here from MA because of my adventures at TBTT last july. And vendors like Ken and Ron should try be there for sure. Hope to see a huge group of you there, I am psyched.

I am ready to caravan with all any and all on Friday afternoon and please come by and visit. We are the bus with the "dancing fox" in front. I am only on the Vanagon List, so I hope other will pass the message on to some of the other lists.

Jim -- Jim Henry Durham, NC

www. jchgis.com www.foxcarving.com

84 GSL-SE 85 GSL-SE (parts car) with parts for sale 84 Vanagon Westfalia camper 95 Oldsmobile Aurora 87 RX7 na

jch@vnet.net