Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:03:43 -0600
From:         Blake Thornton <thornton@MATH.UTAH.EDU>
Subject:      Fuel filter suggestion

Several people made a couple suggestion regarding fuel filters a couple weeks ago. So, I had the large round type filter (after the fuel pump) so I put in a square one before the fuel pump. I also put a small valve in the gas line (anti-theft?) as someone suggested and now I can change both filters without getting too much gas all over (at least no leakage from the tank).

Perhaps I lose a bit of flow by putting the two filters in and a valve, but it seems like it should be fine.

Blake 84 Westy